Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Visually impressive as always Proxicide

You really should get back into doing movies again c:

Bambee Bambee

Bird

Bird

The Hobbit - Act I The Hobbit - Act I

Way to use those tweens...again =/

You'd think after all these years you would have improved your skills as an animator to at least merit the popularity you've obtained. Yet your still using the exact same style, with the exact same tweening.

Metal Gear Yotsuba Metal Gear Yotsuba

Does it make Ice Cream?!

NOOOOOOOOOO!!!

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Wow, I really don't want this series to end now. You've really reached a new level of quality in sprite animations. At least it went out with a bang.

Also, which version of Mahadeva was that? I've never heard that one before o_o

Once Upon A Turtle Once Upon A Turtle

I voted 5

D: <

AustinBreed responds:

o:>

E>

NG Audio Portal NG Audio Portal

Nice

You gotta love Paragon's music. I liked your concept on the audio portal as well =)

chillyphilly responds:

thanks man...if anything the theme for the audio portal would have to be one Paragon's

Hero WAR Second Impact Hero WAR Second Impact

Megaman died T_T

At least he took out the giant Ninja Turtle XD

X's Awakening X's Awakening

Well at least it was drawn well

The monotone voice acting simply killed what potential your animation had. Also you made a few story errors, one being that Sigma had already gone Maverick and started his war by the time X had been awakened

(but you already stated that this was supposed to be a original story so I wont complain much on that, just be aware that when you use so much of the original story as the basis people are going to complain when you deviate from the original plot.)

I wont both point out the animation errors since this was your first flash.

Hunter Zero Ep.3 Hunter Zero Ep.3

wheres the next episode?

I've been a fan of this ongoing storyline of yours since your animated studios website and the first "Megaman and X: Final Battle" episode

(so basically what? like three years or more now I think?)

As a long time fan who's been with your animations since the beginning I'd really love to see this series finished one day ^_^

Much love man, hope to see the next episode soon.