Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Fantastic

I can never get over just how visually pleasing your work is Proxicide . From your first SF Vs MK to this it seems like evey time you find a way to blow away all expectations.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Way to many runners

Overall this was a fine sequel to the original except for the annoyance of constantly being horded by running zombies and dogs. Even with proper trap management I found myself getting killed by the sheer number of zombies running up to bash on my barrier, numbers that were difficult to keep under control even with the chainsaw :(

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Another zombie survivor game, coincidence?

Little strange that this game is released not long after "The Last Stand"

People will be comparing this game to Last Stand, regardless of Weather you purposely ripped off the concept or not.

Gameplay wise I don't really like it, the overhead view makes everything seem to generic. Whats the point in giving the game a Zombie theme if you cant see the Zombies close up?

Pandemic: EoM Pandemic: EoM

Not nearly as fun as the previous installment

This game has a steep learning curve compared to the original. I honestly had no idea what was going on or who I was infecting and my virus was quickly cured. The first pandemic was quick to pick up and learn and you had a clear idea of what was going on while this spinoff was confusing and misleading. Sorry, it fails =(

Blips responds:

Amazingly, thats why I provided in depth instructions.

MMPolarity Reconstruction MMPolarity Reconstruction

Capcom take notes casue you just got pwned

The whole polarity idea is awesome. I've been getting so sick of capcom ruining all the megaman franchises with at best mediocre games. It's sad realy that fans have had to take things into their own hands. Great game man hope to see more from you.

Frankenroc responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Brink Of Alienation Brink Of Alienation

I DIDN'T PLAY THIS AND I DON'T CARE! THIS GAME FINALY GOT NUMA NUMA KICKED OFF THE FRONT PAGE AND FOR THAT YOU RULE MAN!^_^

Hellfire Hellfire

Good but...

the main character reminds me of Alucard from the hellsing anime seris, you wouldn't happen to watch it would you?Nice work though =)

Piconjo: Shorts Vol. 1 Piconjo: Shorts Vol. 1

this was teh sex0r <3

Scrotaculous responds:

Piconjo <3's j00.

Exmortis Exmortis

scary

great work! Really creative story and scary to.