Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Visually impressive as always Proxicide

You really should get back into doing movies again c:

Bambee Bambee

Bird

Bird

The Hobbit - Act I The Hobbit - Act I

Way to use those tweens...again =/

You'd think after all these years you would have improved your skills as an animator to at least merit the popularity you've obtained. Yet your still using the exact same style, with the exact same tweening.

Tankmen: Incursion Tankmen: Incursion

Fantastic

I can never get over just how visually pleasing your work is Proxicide . From your first SF Vs MK to this it seems like evey time you find a way to blow away all expectations.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Way to many runners

Overall this was a fine sequel to the original except for the annoyance of constantly being horded by running zombies and dogs. Even with proper trap management I found myself getting killed by the sheer number of zombies running up to bash on my barrier, numbers that were difficult to keep under control even with the chainsaw :(

Endless Zombie Rampage Endless Zombie Rampage

Another zombie survivor game, coincidence?

Little strange that this game is released not long after "The Last Stand"

People will be comparing this game to Last Stand, regardless of Weather you purposely ripped off the concept or not.

Gameplay wise I don't really like it, the overhead view makes everything seem to generic. Whats the point in giving the game a Zombie theme if you cant see the Zombies close up?

Newgrounds Rumble Theme Newgrounds Rumble Theme

Awesome

I'd love to hear a 3 to 4 minute full version of this. Best version of the NG theme I've ever heard.

Evil-Dog responds:

Thanks :)

Mega Man 8 - Intro Stage Mega Man 8 - Intro Stage

Awesome

Been listening to alot of your stuff lately and I gotta give you props on your skill with the guitar man :D keep em coming

ZombiePosessor responds:

Cool, thanks!

Sky Dragoon - X4 Sky Dragoon - X4

anything megaman is aweosme in my book

very nice